You must submit an online application and $350 payment to register for PANRE. You may schedule your exam anytime (depending on testing center availability) within the 180-day timeframe established for you to take the exam based on the successful submission of all required materials to NCCPA.
The four-hour PANRE exam includes 240 multiple-choice questions administered in four blocks of 60 questions with 60 minutes to complete each block. There is a total of 45 minutes allotted for breaks between blocks and you will be responsible for managing your break time. You will have 15 minutes to complete the PANRE tutorial.
While 60% of the generalist exam will cover the same content as the certification exam, the remaining 40% can be directed towards more general questions in one of three areas:
- Adult medicine
- Primary care
Make sure you are prepared for your Physician Assistant National Recertifying Exam (PANRE). McRee Learning Center can help.
Physician Assistant National Recertifying Exam (PANRE) - Sample
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Thanks for completing your free sample quiz. Make sure you pass your Physician Assistant National Recertifying Exam (PANRE) the first time. Take the full U Test Prep Exam today to achieve your highest possible scores and reach your goals.
Purchase now and pass the first time!
Question 1 of 10
A woman with arthritis has Heberden�s nodes. Which of the following statements is the most accurate statement about this deformity?CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 10
A patient suspected of osteomyelitis is ordered to have an X-ray of the affected leg to verify the diagnosis. Which of the following is/are the earliest findings of osteomyelitis on an X-ray?CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 10
On assessment, a man diagnosed with gout has urate crystal deposits in the forearms, ears, hands, knees, feet, and Achilles tendon. Which of the following mechanisms is believed to cause gout?CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 10
A patient sustained Brown-Sequard�s syndrome. Laboratory and diagnostic findings reveal that the lesion is located on the left side of the spinal cord. The following functions and sensations are intact in the left side of the body except:CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 10
Spinal cord injury involving the C4 results in the following signs and symptoms except:CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 10
A woman presents with paralysis of one side of the face. The patient is diagnosed with Bell�s palsy. A lesion in which cranial nerve results in Bell�s palsy?CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 10
A 12-year-old is scheduled to receive a series of the hepatitis vaccine, but a history of which of the following is a contraindication to hepatitis B vaccine?CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 10
The CSF analysis report of a 30-year-old man with meningitis reveals the following findings: CSF opening pressure = 100 mm H2O WBC count = 80 per mm3 Cell differential = Predominance of lymphocytes Protein = 75 mg/dL CSF-to-serum glucose ratio: = normal to significantly decreased Which type of meningitis is the most consistent with the results of the CSF analysis?CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 10
When discussing the therapeutic regimen of Vitamin B12 to an adolescent patient with pernicious anemia, the nurse should explain that:CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 10
Which of the following conditions is a contraindication for the use of epoetin alfa?CorrectIncorrect